The Protect Plans
Safe and Simple Fixed-Cost Self-Funded Medical Coverage
Plus Refund Assisters
Your clients can rely on the Protect Plans’ experienced administration, reliable stop-loss coverage, sophisticated underwriting and unique Refund Assisters.
Seven quality PPO plans. One broad and deep national network. Now that’s keeping things simple.
Set costs, composite rates and capped claims responsibility means employers can budget their medical coverage costs with confidence.
Delivering employers the opportunity to enjoy 100% of claims expense savings
PLUS: Refund Assisters
Anyone can offer claim refunds. The Protect Plans’ unique Refund Assisters help deliver them with customized cost-of-care pricing comparisons, financial rewards for improving and managing health, and expense reviews to help assure efficient and appropriate spending.
The Protect Plans
Insurgency Benefits’ first program brings smaller businesses the advantages of self-funding while protecting them against runaway claims costs.
When you offer the next generation level premium health plan, the result is medical coverage that protects …
- the health of employees and their families,
- the bottom line of employers, and
- the businesses of our distribution partners.
Fixed-cost self-funded programs like the Protect Plans offer many great advantages. They also carry additional responsibilities for plan sponsors. Employers need to talk to their broker to make sure they’re the right choice for them.
The Protect Plans demonstrates Insurgency Benefits’ commitment to bringing together world-class partners
- Stop-Loss coverage through A.M. Best rated A carriers
- Underwriting by Strategic Underwriting Solutions, LLC
(dba Strategic & Innovative Insurance Solutions, LLC in California)
- Administration by Meritain Health, an Aetna Company
- Medical network and medical management by Aetna
- Pharmacy management by ScripWorld using the Catamaran pharmacy network
- Medical cost transparency through Healthcare Bluebook
- Distributed nationwide by outstanding general agencies